I jumped into my car after a day's work and noticed that I had a voicemail from Bill. He left a vague message about Sophie doing something that was not good but was in the nature of "being a dog". Call me and I will give you the details he said. My curiosity was peaked and I called Bill immediately.
Me: Hi Sweetie - got your message what happened?
Bill: Apparently the groomer did not take Sophie for a walk today. (Sophie got a hair cut)
Me: Oh really? Was she at the groomers for a long time?
Bill: Yah, 4 hours.
Me: What happened?
Bill: I picked Sophie up and she quickly got antsy.
Me: Yah?
Bill: Yah and before I knew it she had s*** all over the place.
Me: Oh no! You are kidding???
Bill: No I am not. She crapped in the passengers seat and than stepped in it and than jumped in the back of the car. It got everywhere, all over the seat, on the center console.
Me (laughing hysterically): Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. That sucks. Please tell me you took your car to the car wash right away?
Bill: I took the car to the car wash right before I picked her up from the groomers.
Me: NO!!!
Bill: Yes! I tried to clean it myself at the house but the poo was smoshed into the seats where she stepped. So I took it back to the car wash and they took pity on me and re-cleaned it for free.
Me: Oh that is great! Did it smell?
Bill: It was awful - I drove with all 4 windows down.
Me (still laughing): Wow, what a day. I am so sorry.
Bill: Oh and since I had the poo right there I decided to package it up and take it to the vet. (Sophie needs to have a fecal test done in order to be certified as a therapy dog. I had asked Bill earlier in the week to take her poo to the vet if he caught her in the act.)
Me: You did?!! You are the best. Thank you sweetie!
Bill: You're welcome.
Me: I think this story if worth a blog entry.
Bill: Yep, I think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment