Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Adding to the Parker Pack

On Saturday, Marina (AKC Registered Name: Rustyco Pericles' Marina) joined the Parker pack.  She will be 9 weeks old tomorrow (April 6th).  Marina and Murphy share the same mom so they are truly siblings.  So far Murphy has proven to be a model big brother.  He is not a big fan of her climbing all over him but other than that he is happy to share his toys, his food, and his parents' affection with her.  Today she chased after him as he played fetch with Bill.  I think it is just a matter of time before she is beating him to the ball. 

But enough with words.  Let's get on to the good stuff...the pictures!

 Here is the token teddy bear photo of Marina.  
I think every PWD looks like this as a puppy. 
You can see Murphy's teddy bear photo here.

 Already taking on her big brother at tug o war!

 Caught!

 Getting comfortable in the crate.

 Pals!

 Introducing my nieces to Marina over Skype.

And Murphy is just so cute!
How could I not include this picture of him?

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I need some snuggle time with Marina... and soon! So fun.