Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good Bye Feet

I was in the shower Friday morning and I realized I can no longer see my feet unless I crane my neck forward.  I can't believe it!  That milestone snuck up on me.  Here is a view of my belly from my chest.  As you can see, no toes showing!


I also realized in the last couple of days, much to my surprise, that I really like my pregnant body.  I had heard and read about so many women who hate how they look pregnant that I assumed I would feel the same way.  But I look at myself in the mirror or look at pictures of myself and think I look pretty cute.  Here is my theory as to why.  Prior to pregnancy I think I had a pretty positive self image.  The only thing I felt like I could do with out was the little bit of belly flab I had.  Now that I am pregnant I have a very fun and exciting reason to have a belly!  Of course that may change as I add on the pounds, but for now I'm enjoying my preggers look.  



No comments: