And here he is flipping back over onto his back. (I recommend fast forwarding to 1:00 minute - I am too tired to edit it down.)
Thursday, July 12, 2012
The Parker House is Forever Changed
Nathan is now officially rolling over. Several weeks ago he started flipping over as soon as I put him on his tummy. About a week ago he started getting his hips and legs stacked on top of each other - essentially laying on his side. Two days ago I looked away for 30 seconds and when I looked back at him he was on his tummy. That happened again yesterday. And this morning I went in to get him out of his crib and he was on his tummy. So clearly my son is able to turn over from his back to his tummy but I had yet to see it happen. Until today! And today he did it about half a dozen times. Every time I put him down he was flipping over. And much to my delight he even did it for the video camera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment