If the schedule holds true he will be promoted to this new position on or around November 8th!
Now that I am 15 weeks along I finally stopped throwing up and am feeling a bit more human these days. I can do more than collapse on the couch after Nathan goes to bed! Hence the barrage of posts on my blog. :)
Similar to my pregnancy with Nathan, my first three months with this pregnancy have been very difficult. In fact in some ways this pregnancy has been harder than Nathan's. Most days I was vomiting multiple times a day and most food and water was not appealing at all. I really had to force myself to eat and drink. On top of that I was chasing around a toddler! Not a good combination. I don't understand those women who love being pregnant. The upside of being pregnant with a toddler is that time is flying by. It is hard to believe I am in my second trimester already.
Nathan really has no idea what is going on but I am trying to teach him to point to my belly when I ask him where the baby is. He gets it right about 50% of the time. The times he doesn't point to my belly he points to the closest belly around - usually his, but a few times he's pointed to Bill's. Bill keeps telling me someday he is going to offend some over weight woman by pointing to her belly and saying "baby".
Most days I am excited about this baby and the opportunity for Nathan to have a sibling so close in age. They will be 21 months a part. But I definitely have my freak out moments and wonder what I have gotten myself into. I keep reminding myself that Nathan will not be 14 months when this baby arrives and with every passing day he will get older and more self sufficient. My other consolation is that I know three other moms who will have babies about the same time and also have toddlers Nathan's age. I figure we can throw all our kids together and commiserate. :)

2 comments:
Congrats! so funny, when you posted yesterday I started wondering if you might have another one soon! my two are 22 months apart...lu just turned 22 months and its funny thinking about how gus was her age when she was born.
Congrats!! And boy do I hear you, pregnancy sucks!! Glad you're feeling a bit better. We're due only a few weeks apart. :)
Post a Comment