Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally a New Post

I am so bad a blogging. It always seems like a great idea and than I never get around to actually writing what is going on. With 12 days left to go I am turning over a new leaf. I thought I would give myself some slack and just bullet point in no particular order what has been going on. So here goes nothing.....
  • invitation assembly party - great fun with the ladies, hoping to replicate the party for the programs
  • pre-marital counseling with the Beltons, the Bells, and the Cliffords - we win the prize for the most counseled couple!
  • dessert tasting party - Bill created score cards - that was fun!
  • bridal shower at my future mother in laws house - the perfect day - exactly what in had in mind - good friends, good food, good conversation.
  • my sister and Sadie in town for my shower - Saturday night Tom and Ana came over for dinner with Bill, Barb and I. It was great to listen to Bill and Ana go at it over politics!
  • lingerie and make up shopping - talk about overwhelming! But with the help of my girlfriends I did just fine.
  • started reading Sheet Music - fabulous book - that and Love and Respect are my must reads for any engaged couple.
  • First Thanksgiving with Bill and his family - we played soccer and napped and watched football. Have I mentioned how fabulous my in laws are? They all play soccer - how did I get so lucky?
So what is to come?
  • Mark is painting the house - I love the colors!
  • I am moving into Bill's on Friday
  • Ruthann and my sister arrive this weekend
  • Dad and Marlene arrive on Tuesday
  • Emily arrives next Friday
  • Bachlorette party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Programs
Ok I am sure there is more but I need to write some emails. I have really loved this season. I don't think I would do it again - but for this once in a life time moment it has been great.

No comments: