Yah photos! I love them and every time I look at them they bring back all the great memories of our wedding day. It really was the perfect day. Hopefully I'll get around to writing a little more about it. For now pictures will have to suffice. Below are the instructions for viewing the professional ones and a link to friends and family photos. The slide show on the right side bar is the collection of friends and family photos. Enjoy!
Professional Photos - warning over 500!
Go to www.montereyjack.com
Professional Photos - warning over 500!
Go to www.montereyjack.com
Click on ImageQuix logo at the bottom of the page
Enter email address: karenborgstrom@gmail.com
Enter password: parker (all lower case)
You can double click on the images to make them larger
Friends and family took over 1600 photos! Here is a link to my favorite 198. Sorry I could not narrow it down.
Friends and family took over 1600 photos! Here is a link to my favorite 198. Sorry I could not narrow it down.
1 comment:
FUN PICS! We ordered some 2 weeks ago but still have not got them yet! I hope they ship them to us and not you! Hope all is going well in married life! Miss you.
Post a Comment