Those that have spent their birthday with me know that I love asking my "birthday questions." Usually I get subjected to my own questions but some how I managed to avoid it this year. But I am a contemplative by nature and even if I am not asked I am still thinking. What better topic for my blog!
Here it goes...
Question 1: What is the best moment, highlight, or delight of the last year?
Well the obvious is getting married to the man of my dreams and all that comes with that - a new home, companionship, great in-laws etc. But I think the greatest delight has been discovering how natural marriage to Bill is. Everything from the way we travel to how we resolve conflict seems like a perfect fit. I think I expected marriage to feel comfortable and natural but not so quickly. I think I was expecting it to take a number of years.
Question 2: What are you looking forward to or hoping for in the next year?
We are hoping to get a puppy this fall. I am super excited about a puppy! I am looking forward to doing around two of everything; Christmas, New Years, summer, birthdays etc. And of course I am excited to learn more about Bill and grow closer to him in marriage.
I am feeling really good about being 33. I think trip 34 around the sun will be a good one.
Question 1: What is the best moment, highlight, or delight of the last year?
Well the obvious is getting married to the man of my dreams and all that comes with that - a new home, companionship, great in-laws etc. But I think the greatest delight has been discovering how natural marriage to Bill is. Everything from the way we travel to how we resolve conflict seems like a perfect fit. I think I expected marriage to feel comfortable and natural but not so quickly. I think I was expecting it to take a number of years.
Question 2: What are you looking forward to or hoping for in the next year?
We are hoping to get a puppy this fall. I am super excited about a puppy! I am looking forward to doing around two of everything; Christmas, New Years, summer, birthdays etc. And of course I am excited to learn more about Bill and grow closer to him in marriage.
I am feeling really good about being 33. I think trip 34 around the sun will be a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment