I have this debate going on in my head about getting it looked at. On the one hand there is measure of comfort in the thought of having it x-rayed and determining for sure that it is or is not broken. On the other hand, if it is broken or anything less, they won't be able to do anything for me that I can not already do for myself - splint, ice, Advil. I guess I don't want to contribute to the raising cost of health care. Goodness knows the economy can use all the help it can get. But can my little pinky make that big of a difference?
The good news is that I played well in goal - had some great saves. But I am happy to have a legitimate excuse to be back on the field.
1 comment:
you should get it checked out...if you dislocated it, you need to pop it back in place! Or it could be a ligament out of place that can also be popped back in...
Post a Comment