Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas

I know, I know. I am a little late with this post. New Year's and Valentine's Day have already ready pasted! In preparation for our trip to the mountains for Valentine's Day I realized I never down loaded our pictures from Christmas day with Bill's family. It was a great day and I took some great photos so I decided I had to post.

We went to church on Christmas Eve at Westgate and than headed to Bill's parent's house in Capitola to spend the night. We woke up Christmas morning to blueberry scones, coffee, and Christmas presents. After all the goods were opened Bill's dad made his amazing scrambled eggs with crab. In the afternoon we went to the beach with the dogs and also visited with the Sheas (Bill's mom's best friend).

Here are some of our photos.

Tom (Bill's dad), Bill, and Tommy (Bill's youngest brother) showing off their new tops.

Rosie (Bill's parent's young lab) and Murphy running on the beach.

Tom and Jackie (Bill's parent's old lab) walking on the beach.

Sophie passed out after a busy Christmas day.

Murphy passed out after a busy Christmas day.

Sophie and Murphy waiting to play with their new toys from Grandma Marlene and Grandpa Jim.

No comments: