Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Hugo James Taylor

August 5th my sister gave birth (at home!) to my first nephew, Hugo James Taylor.  (No, my sister is not a James Taylor fan, James is my dad's name.)  I first met him in August when I went to Europe for a visit.  I also saw him in October when my family gathered in Chicago for my uncle's funeral.  And most recently I spent time with him in Orlando, Florida for Christmas

Thus far he seems to be a pretty laid back guy.  His two older sisters adore him and he has seen more of the world in 4 months of life than I did in my first 10 years. 

Here are a few pictures that I've captured over my three Hugo encounters.  I can't wait to get to know the little guy as he grows up.

 Hugo and I napping on the Portugal Coast.

My dad and Hugo hanging out in Chicago.

Hugo and I hanging out at Disney World.

No comments: