Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

He Likes to Move It, Move It!

I felt the little guy move last Wednesday for the first time and with each day I feel him more!  On Tuesday night I was talking with my friend Kristy and she told me that when she first felt her babies move it felt like gas but really low on her abdomen.  Well low and behold, on Wednesday night I was laying in bed reading and I had the feeling of gas just above my pelvic bone.  It was a great moment and it made this pregnancy feel very real.  Very additional poke makes it even more real!

*This post is dedicated to my oldest niece, Celia, who I took to see Madagascar when she was 6 or 7. After the movie I got this great video of her singing and dancing to the Will.I.Am song, I like to Move It, Move It.  Occasionally I can still get her to sing the song for me.


No comments: