Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

40 weeks

Today is my due date and I wish I could say that I am jumping for joy but it has actually been a difficult day.  Besides the fact that I am ready to be done with this pregnancy both Bill and I are sick and we found out today that friends of ours lost their 13 week old to Down Syndrom and Cardiomyopathy yesterday.  This is not the state that I want to be in as I head into labor.

But this is life and in the midst of it I am reminded that God is with us and I have much to be thankful for.  I am just waiting for my emotions to catch up with what I know to be true in my heart.  

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD'S great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.   

1 comment:

jess said...

Thinking of you. xoxo