Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nathan and the Dogs

After people find out how Nathan and we are doing they ask how the dogs are doing with his arrival.  Over all they are doing great!  Murphy is pretty indifferent and Marina is very curious.  I think they both would like a little more attention from us but I suspect this time next year, when Nathan is more mobile, they will be thrilled with their new playmate.  Here is the start of our growing collection of Nathan and the Dogs photos.

They were very curious in the early days.

Marina likes to help with feeding Nathan.  She loves to clean up the spilled milk.  
If I let her I think she'd like the milk off Nathan's face.

This photo was taken during a 3am feeding.  
The dogs open their eyes but don't budge most nights.

Murphy was helping to keep Nathan's feet warm while he ate dinner.

Since my lap is usually occupied, Marina has decided Murphy's lap is a good substitute.

I think Murphy and Nathan will be good buds.

No comments: