We started off the day running the Silicon valley Turkey Trot. Nathan and I did the 10k and Bill did the 5k. I felt great on my run and Nathan was a superstar in the Bob stroller. I think this run is what I needed to get my running mojo back. Nathan and I ran again on Saturday with great success. For awhile, I was doubting weather or not I'd be able to transition to running with a stroller but it seems I've overcome that hurdle. Woo hoo!
The start of the Turkey Trot
After the race we drove over the hill to Bill's parents house. Both of Bill's brothers and their girlfriends where around for the holiday. It was great to have all the Parker men around and to have a few more women in the house. And to top it off I like both the girlfriends. Hopefully they will be around for awhile. :)
3 generations of Parkers
Nathan and I on the soccer field
The late afternoon/evening was spent cooking, eating, and playing games. It was a great day. I could not have asked for a better first Thanksgiving for our little man. And he, of course, was at the top of our "what we are thankful for" list this year.
Family photo over looking the Monterey Bay




No comments:
Post a Comment