For days Nathan had been whining and crying for the plastic lid that went on the Plum Organics packets I was feeding him. I was reluctant to give them to him because he would put them in his mouth and they quickly became a choking hazard. One night he finally wore me down and I gave him the lid. To my surprise he did not put it in his mouth, instead he did this:
Needless to say I was shocked! His fine motor skills are progressing faster than I can keep up. He now loves to put lids on and take them off of just about anything.
One night before bed the 3 of us were hanging out in the family room. Nathan was rolling around on the couch and than he did this:
It is so fun to watch him become more and more independent! And speaking of being independent Nathan is well on his way to walking. He doesn't walk like this often (he prefers two hands) but when he does I really feel like my little baby is gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment